Power to the Posters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Power to the Posters

"I just want to post in peace"

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why do po$ts go from most recent to least recent when opening a thread? T.he webmaster of this site is a fuckin clown!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
peaceful

Why do po$ts go from most recent to least recent when opening a thread?  T.he webmaster of this site is a fuckin clown! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why do po$ts go from most recent to least recent when opening a thread? T.he webmaster of this site is a fuckin clown!   Why do po$ts go from most recent to least recent when opening a thread?  T.he webmaster of this site is a fuckin clown! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 3:54 am

Razz
Back to top Go down
ViolentV

Why do po$ts go from most recent to least recent when opening a thread?  T.he webmaster of this site is a fuckin clown! Empty
PostSubject: Why do po$ts go from most recent to least recent when opening a thread? T.he webmaster of this site is a fuckin clown!   Why do po$ts go from most recent to least recent when opening a thread?  T.he webmaster of this site is a fuckin clown! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 12:20 am

It's stressing me out that teh posts read from most recent to least recent. I want to p0ast in peace, but this is stressing me teh fux0r OUT!!!!

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down

Why do po$ts go from most recent to least recent when opening a thread? T.he webmaster of this site is a fuckin clown!
Page 1 of 1