Power to the Posters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Power to the Posters

"I just want to post in peace"

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

haha i see u samurai u lurkin ass fool. gomn i'm teh bomb. ur site is stupid weak. all u do is edit my posts cuz they are so real. u are unable to deal with how real my posts are. cuz i know how to laugh and relax. u claim to know how 2 laugh..(cont

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dunno

haha i see u samurai u lurkin ass fool. gomn i'm teh bomb.  ur site is stupid weak.  all u do is edit my posts cuz they are so real.  u are unable to deal with how real my posts are.  cuz i know how to laugh and relax.  u claim to know how 2 laugh..(cont Empty
PostSubject: Re: haha i see u samurai u lurkin ass fool. gomn i'm teh bomb. ur site is stupid weak. all u do is edit my posts cuz they are so real. u are unable to deal with how real my posts are. cuz i know how to laugh and relax. u claim to know how 2 laugh..(cont   haha i see u samurai u lurkin ass fool. gomn i'm teh bomb.  ur site is stupid weak.  all u do is edit my posts cuz they are so real.  u are unable to deal with how real my posts are.  cuz i know how to laugh and relax.  u claim to know how 2 laugh..(cont Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 5:17 pm

i 4 got? scratch
Back to top Go down
basty si

haha i see u samurai u lurkin ass fool. gomn i'm teh bomb.  ur site is stupid weak.  all u do is edit my posts cuz they are so real.  u are unable to deal with how real my posts are.  cuz i know how to laugh and relax.  u claim to know how 2 laugh..(cont Empty
PostSubject: Re: haha i see u samurai u lurkin ass fool. gomn i'm teh bomb. ur site is stupid weak. all u do is edit my posts cuz they are so real. u are unable to deal with how real my posts are. cuz i know how to laugh and relax. u claim to know how 2 laugh..(cont   haha i see u samurai u lurkin ass fool. gomn i'm teh bomb.  ur site is stupid weak.  all u do is edit my posts cuz they are so real.  u are unable to deal with how real my posts are.  cuz i know how to laugh and relax.  u claim to know how 2 laugh..(cont Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 4:06 pm

did you actually put teh (cont in your subject line? Neutral
Back to top Go down
samureye

PostSubject: haha i see u samurai u lurkin ass fool. gomn i'm teh bomb. ur site is stupid weak. all u do is edit my posts cuz they are so real. u are unable to deal with how real my posts are. cuz i know how to laugh and relax. u claim to know how 2 laugh..(cont   haha i see u samurai u lurkin ass fool. gomn i'm teh bomb.  ur site is stupid weak.  all u do is edit my posts cuz they are so real.  u are unable to deal with how real my posts are.  cuz i know how to laugh and relax.  u claim to know how 2 laugh..(cont Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 5:30 am

and relax but u are fakin it. u r a fucking faker

posting in peace

on gomnial.

and it feels great.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: haha i see u samurai u lurkin ass fool. gomn i'm teh bomb. ur site is stupid weak. all u do is edit my posts cuz they are so real. u are unable to deal with how real my posts are. cuz i know how to laugh and relax. u claim to know how 2 laugh..(cont   haha i see u samurai u lurkin ass fool. gomn i'm teh bomb.  ur site is stupid weak.  all u do is edit my posts cuz they are so real.  u are unable to deal with how real my posts are.  cuz i know how to laugh and relax.  u claim to know how 2 laugh..(cont Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

haha i see u samurai u lurkin ass fool. gomn i'm teh bomb. ur site is stupid weak. all u do is edit my posts cuz they are so real. u are unable to deal with how real my posts are. cuz i know how to laugh and relax. u claim to know how 2 laugh..(cont
Page 1 of 1