Power to the Posters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Power to the Posters

"I just want to post in peace"

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i am unable to lie. i have feeling of anger towards teh rogue mod at quest's slammin hip hop page

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bliss(n/

i am unable to lie.  i have feeling of anger towards teh rogue mod at quest's slammin hip hop page Empty
PostSubject: i am unable to lie. i have feeling of anger towards teh rogue mod at quest's slammin hip hop page   i am unable to lie.  i have feeling of anger towards teh rogue mod at quest's slammin hip hop page Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:59 am

i must take deep breaths and stare at my island and pet lobster. wat a *90!C3 day it is over there.

i feel great. i no longer want to destroy teh life of teh rogue mod over at quest's slammin hip hop page
Back to top Go down

i am unable to lie. i have feeling of anger towards teh rogue mod at quest's slammin hip hop page
Page 1 of 1